MOTIVATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER
High achievers don't succeed alone. Given today's static business environment it's important for organizations and individuals to work as an efficient team. Highly efficient organizations exceed their business expectations when leaders are influential, develop other leaders along the way and become lifelong learners.
How do you define an influential leader in your organization?
What if your clients viewed you as a Leader of Influence - a developer of leaders with vested interest in developing a legacy of leaders for years to come?
Paul is a motivational keynote speaker, leadership consultant, certified professional coach and highly decorated military officer who effectively engages and works with organizations to help them operate more effectively, through influential leadership, developing other leaders and empowering leaders to embrace a lifetime of learning. Paul's mandate is to:
- DEVELOP a vision for becoming a leader of influence
- Embrace an attitude of team EXCELLENCE
- Advocate for DEVELOPING other leaders
- Leave a LEGACY of leadership that is second to none
If you believe the time is right for your organization to operate by leading from the front, overcoming corporate doubt and failure consciousness, then its time to rise above the clouds of second best and climb to new heights with Paul and maximize your human potential and improve your bottom line.
Paul is a former military officer assigned to the Pentagon for 12 consecutive years and a Capitol Hill Fellow in the U.S. House of Representatives, he promotes strengthening organizational cultures by positioning clients to become leaders of influence and acquiring the tools to manage diverse cultures within their corporate confines through:
- Interactive Training
- Understanding it takes teamwork to make the dream work
- Commitment to excellence in all an organization does
- Becoming lifelong learners and staying on top of business trends
Partial List of Clients include:
- Texas Behavioral Health Institute
- National Military Family Association
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Health and Safety Canada, IAPA
- Parkinson's Action Network
- National Black MBA Association
- United States Air Force Academy
- University of Connecticut
- Saint Michael's University
- North Carolina Central University
Hire The Leader of Influence today, (240) 416-5077 or click to learn more: www.paullawrencevann.com/book_paul